OBE sex is wonderful – especially if you are the one who makes the first move. Even more yummy when the other person knows it’s you and what you are doing:) So what if you’re sitting there at work or maybe in class and all of sudden you feel — a bit different? How do you know that someone has approached you for OBE sex or a better way to put it, telepathic sex?
OBE/Telepathic Sex Receiver Check List
- One moment you’re minding your own business and the next you are sexually turned on.
- Not only do you notice the physical side effects of being sexually turned on – but now you also notice that your mind is wandering to a sexual image. This image may be of the person who is sexing you or it is an image of a fantasy that you associate with sex.
- You feel pressure or tingling somewhere on your body – at first usually it is the lips – but it can also be your chest, neck, inner thigh or groin area.
- No matter how you turn your thoughts to something else – it keeps going back to sex.
- The sexual tension builds – it’s going to be difficult to deal with – you will have to take care of it yourself or have someone be on the yummy receiving end of your sexual tension.