I need ideas for the OBE sex newsletter. Should I combine it with other – physical – sexual interests? Or just leave it strictly OBE and then have a separate physical newsletter. That sounds kind of counterproductive though – doesn’t it? I have to revamp it and I’m not sure what to do. So any suggestions would be fabo.
I created a separate FB page and Twitter account for The Passion Zone if anyone is interested:
The Passion Zone FB: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Passion-Zone/154968361246201
The Passion Zone Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Passion_Zone
Of course – now that I’m thinking about it I could make it The Passion Zone newsletter with a section for OBE sex. Hell I don’t know. LOL.
Breathing is an important part of OBE sex. Yes, I also know it’s crucial to living 🙂 But in regards to orgasmic sex period – it’s beneficial to try this breathing exercise before you engage in any sexual activity. This is a simple exercise.
Orgasmic Breath Exercise
- Get comfortable. It doesn’t matter if you are sitting or lying down.
- Take a deep breath in through your nose on the 1 – 2 – 3 count. As in inhale 1 -2-3.
- Hold your breath for 3 seconds 1 – 2 – 3.
- Exhale hard for 3 seconds 1 -2 – 3. BUT…
- As you exhale through your mouth – IMAGINE and FEEL your breath leaving your body through your Sacral Chakra in an ORANGE array of “smoke” energy.
- Do this 9 times.
- Sit still for a moment and breathe regularly.
- Engage in sexual activity – OBE or physical.
Will is a very sexual being. In a dream sex visit last night – he taught me how this exercise. The difference between what we did and the above exercise is that we were lying naked facing one another so that our Sacral Chakra’s were inches away from one another. As the breath was released from our chakra’s, it would surround the other person’s energy field. So not only were we charging our own sexual energy fields, we were super charging each other.
When our mutually explosive orgasms woke me up – I knew it was a smashing success!
Questions about Out of Body Ecstasy? Click here to check out the OBE FAQ. Want to know more about telepathic, dream, or astral sex? Ready to add an orgasmic layer to your sex life no matter if you are in a relationship or flying solo? Check out my book Out of Body Ecstasy at Amazon today!
0 Comments for “Bliss: OBE Sex Orgasmic Breath and Physical Sex!”