Will has been kind enough to visit me during dream time. SIGH. I had forgotten how much I loved dream sex. Leave it to Will to remind me. There isn’t much to remember about the actual dream sex. I remember Will, our willow tree and his lips on mine, kissing me long and deep. What is important is that I woke up with a smile on my face. That I could still feel his lips on mine, his touch was still physical although he was not in my bed.
That’s one of the great things about actually experiencing dream sex, the feelings, physical sensations and emotions you have when you wake up. Too many people put such weight on themselves for trying to remember every last detail. They figure if they cannot remember then it didn’t happen. They couldn’t be more wrong. If a person would put their concentration on how they felt upon waking, then there wouldn’t be any guessing upon what happened during their sleep.
But if dream recall is that important to you, here are some tips:
- Before you go to bed, set up the intention of recalling your dreams.
- Keep a dream journal/notebook and pen next to your head, or close to your head.
- Wake up and stay still. Don’t move. Don’t open your eyes.
- Move slowly towards the journal and write down everything you can remember, no matter how small or insignificant the details might seem.
- Write first – speak to others, think about your day and get up and go to the bathroom second.
- As you go throughout your day, think back on your dreams and see if you can recall any more details. If you do- write them down.
0 Comments for “OBE Sex, Dream Recall And Will!”