Anyone who knows me knows that dreamtime is a favorite time of mine. Especially when I have a dream visit or two and the visits turn erotic!
Here’s a great oil from my Gypsy Magic For The Dreamer’s Soul book! Use it to engage in erotic dreams – to call a lover to you.
The Best Time
Create this oil when the moon is new, waxing or full.
- 1/8 cup Base Oil (I like Almond or Jojoba)
- 6 drops Patchouly
- 3 drops Sandalwood
- 3 drops Cardamom
- 1/8 tsp. Sage, powdered or 2 drops Clary Sage
- 1 Amethyst or Clear Quartz Crystal
- 1 Sterilized Glass Bottle with Lid
Making The Oils
- Place your base oil and essentials oils within reach.
- Begin by visualizing your need or goal.
- Once it is clearly formed in your mind, add the base oil to the jar.
- Add the ingredients in one by one, swirling the jar clockwise to mix. Note how each ingredient affects the aroma of the oil.
- Take your stone/crystal and place it in your projective hand (hand you use to write).
- Visualize your need or goal.
- Once it has been clearly formed in your mind, pour your need into the stone/crystal.
- Add the stone/crystal to the oils.
- Seal the jar.
- Store for three days (or at least overnight) before your first use.
- Anoint yourself with a few drops on the the temples, third-eye (in the center of your forehead) neck, wrists and ankles, especially prior to going to sleep.
- Anoint candles and burn prior to sleep.
- Anoint stones/crystals.
- Anoint your pillow.
- Place a few drops on a cotton ball or handkerchief and inhale when needed.
- Add six to ten drops in your bathwater.
- Place a couple of drops in a diffuser.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle full of spring water and spritz your bedsheets.