Anyone who knows me knows that dreamtime is a favorite time of mine. Especially when I have a dream visit or two and the visits turn erotic!
Here’s a great oil from my Gypsy Magic For The Dreamer’s Soul book! Use it to engage in erotic dreams – to call a lover to you.
The Best Time
Create this oil when the moon is new, waxing or full.
- 1/8 cup Base Oil (I like Almond or Jojoba)
- 6 drops Patchouly
- 3 drops Sandalwood
- 3 drops Cardamom
- 1/8 tsp. Sage, powdered or 2 drops Clary Sage
- 1 Amethyst or Clear Quartz Crystal
- 1 Sterilized Glass Bottle with Lid
Making The Oils
- Place your base oil and essentials oils within reach.
- Begin by visualizing your need or goal.
- Once it is clearly formed in your mind, add the base oil to the jar.
- Add the ingredients in one by one, swirling the jar clockwise to mix. Note how each ingredient affects the aroma of the oil.
- Take your stone/crystal and place it in your projective hand (hand you use to write).
- Visualize your need or goal.
- Once it has been clearly formed in your mind, pour your need into the stone/crystal.
- Add the stone/crystal to the oils.
- Seal the jar.
- Store for three days (or at least overnight) before your first use.
- Anoint yourself with a few drops on the the temples, third-eye (in the center of your forehead) neck, wrists and ankles, especially prior to going to sleep.
- Anoint candles and burn prior to sleep.
- Anoint stones/crystals.
- Anoint your pillow.
- Place a few drops on a cotton ball or handkerchief and inhale when needed.
- Add six to ten drops in your bathwater.
- Place a couple of drops in a diffuser.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle full of spring water and spritz your bedsheets.
Questions about Out of Body Ecstasy? Click here to check out the OBE FAQ. Want to know more about telepathic, dream, or astral sex? Ready to add an orgasmic layer to your sex life no matter if you are in a relationship or flying solo? Check out my book Out of Body Ecstasy at Amazon today!
0 Comments for “Erotic Dream Oil”