Before you can engage in dream sex you control, you need to be able to do the basics: control dreams and recall dreams. After all, what good is it to have the best sex of your erotic dreams and not remember? This is part of the chapter on Dream Sex and covers: Dreamscape, Dream Portal & Workstation, Dream Recall, and Lucid Dreaming.
Grab a drink — this is a bit long!
Dreaming is a normal part of our sleeping life. Everyone dreams. Many people do not give a second thought to their dreams as they feel – after all – they are just dreams. Others do not give a hoot about dreams as they think that they do not dream – when it is actually they do not remember dreaming.
In the vastness of our energetic connectedness, I wholeheartedly believe that our dreams are an inter-dimensional reality just like our waking reality. The difference being in our waking reality we have an automatic conscious control of our lives. In dreams, where control is possible, it is not an automatic conscious control.
Dreams are more important and more controllable than anyone thought possible 20, 10 even 5 years ago. With dreams, you can go anywhere, do anything, and be anyone.
It is all in how you perceive and control the Dreamscape.
What Is The Dreamscape?
An ever-changing collective dimension brought forth from the dreams, nightmares, and daydreams of all humans. The connectivity of the Dreamscape is to the past, present and future dimensions, astral layers, heaven, hell, the universe, and every dimension in between. When traveling the Dreamscape, the possibilities are endless.
There are a variety of steps to controlling the Dreamscape. You can still have dream sex without using all the steps. But using them gives you more control over what happens.
- Build dream portal and workstation.
- Learn about dream recall.
- Find your reality check.
- Put it all together and lucid dream.
What Is A Dream Portal?
As the oceans connect the continents, Dream Portals or doorways connect individual dreams together to form the Dreamscape. Whether we realize or not when we fall asleep and enter a dream, we enter that dream by going through a Dream Portal.
By recognizing the doorway and building our own Dream Portal, we are able to gain more control over our dreams right from the get go.
How To Build A Dream Portal
No two Dream Portals are the same. Each portal design is on an individual’s likes, tastes, and overall general mood.
To construct your Dream Portal – sit and get comfortable.
- Take out a journal or notebook and a pen.
- Close your eyes and imagine yourself in a space where you feel comfortable and safe. It can be a place that is real or imagined, it does not matter as long as you feel comfortable being there.
- Feel the emotions and feeling associated with this special place.
- Once you have this place firmly embedded in your mind, open your eyes, and write about that place in as much detail as possible. This place is the base for your Dream Portal.
- Now close your eyes once again and drift back to your base for the Dream Portal.
- At the base, you will construct your portal. Make your unique portal from anything you can imagine: stone spirits, brick, glass, clouds, plants, trees, gold, precious stones, etc… Imagine the framework for your Dream Portal growing out of the ground and forming right before your eyes. The framework can be a circle, triangle, square, rectangle, etc…
- Inside the framework, the doorway can have a door with a doorknob, energy, water, fire, etc…The doorway can be full of anything you can imagine water, stars, white noise, or be absent of everything.
- You will travel through this Dream Portal as you drift off to sleep and enter the Dreamscape.
I’ve gotten many requests on what my dream portal looks like. I’m a “Stargate” nerd. So yes, it looks like the Stargate SG1 portal, complete with “whoosh” sound and shimmery liquid-like surface when activated. But instead of it having symbols on it and made of some space metal (AKA Hollywood plastic), it is made from clear quartz crystal. It’s quite cool looking if I do say so myself.
How To Build Your Dream Workspace
The Dream Workspace goes along side of the portal and helps you to achieve lucid dream status.
To construct your Dream Workspace – sit and get comfortable.
- Take out the journal or notebook you used in to create your Dream Portal and a pen.
- Close your eyes and imagine what your favorite workspace would look like. It could be a desk, alter, shelf, boulder, etc…anything that you would feel comfortable working with for lucid dreaming.
- Once you have the image of your special workplace in your mind, write it in your journal in as much detail as possible.
- Now close your eyes once again and drift back to your Dream Portal.
- Just as your Dream Portal, your unique workplace can be made from anything you can imagine: stone spirits, brick, glass, clouds, plants, trees, gold, precious stones, etc…it can be made of the same material as your Dream Portal or not – it is completely up to you. Imagine the framework for your Dream Workspace growing out of the ground next to the Dream Portal (on either side) and forming right before your eyes.
- If you wish, add accessories to the top of the Dream Workspace – your favorite crystals/stones, a picture, a map – whatever you feel is important to you. You can add or subtract accessories to your Dream Workspace at any time.
This is the Dream Workspace where you will conduct any lucid dream work before you enter the Dreamscape.
My workstation is an 1850’s fireplace mantel made from quartz crystal instead of wood. If you ever watch any of my videos, the original fireplace is behind me in the frame.
A key component of dreaming is the ability to recall your dreams. If you cannot recall your nighttime adventures – then there is no sense to travel the Dreamscape.
So what can you do to increase your dream recall? Here are some tips:
- Before you go to bed, set up the intention of recalling your dreams.
- Keep a dream journal/notebook and pen next to your head – or close to your head.
- When you wake up, stay still.
- Grab your journal and write down everything you can remember – no matter how small or insignificant the details might seem.
- Write first. Speak to others, think about your day, pet the cat, or get up and go to the bathroom second.
- As you go throughout your day, think back on your dreams and see if you can recall any more details. If you do -write them down.
If you are still having a problem recalling your dreams, try this:
- Set your alarm so that it will wake you up in the middle of a dream. Sure, it can be annoying at first – but most of the dreams that we remember take place right before we wake up. So if you wake yourself while you know you are dreaming (which usually is two hour before we are to wake up), you will be able to recall your dreams better
- You can set your alarm to go off 30 min before you are to wake up and keep hitting the snooze button until you get out of bed.
- You can set your alarm to wake you a couple of hours after you go to sleep. After you write down your dream recall – go back to sleep.
The more you train yourself to recall, the easier it will be.
When you lucid dream, you have to let yourself know that you are dreaming. How do you do this? By giving yourself, realities check via a sign. This sign is something that you will train yourself to do in your dream so that you know you are dreaming.
Some examples of signs:
- Looking at your right or left hand
- Seeing a specific time on a clock i.e. 11:22
- Hearing a bell
- Smelling baking bread
- A certain TV show or characters appear
and so forth.
When you see this sign – you ask yourself if you are dreaming. If you are dreaming – well obviously you will say yes. It helps if you practice this during the waking hours as well. For instance if a certain time is your reality check, in your waking life when you see the clock display 11:22, you ask yourself “Am I dreaming?” This way you are forming the habit of asking which will carry over to the dream world.
What do I use as my reality check? I look at my right hand.
What Is Lucid Dreaming?
Lucid dreaming is nothing more than being consciously aware that you are dreaming. To be involved in a lucid dream, you must realize while you are dreaming is that you are doing just that – dreaming. When your awareness kicks in – the consciousness also does and therefore you are able to dictate the theme, direction, and tone of your dream.
Lucid dreaming is something that everyone can do. However, it takes patience and work to achieve lucid dreaming. In this world of “I want it now,” many people give up after the first several attempts, as they are not getting instant gratification.
If you want something instant – text, send a tweet or hop on Facebook. If you want to explore endless possibilities – keep going!
Getting Started With Lucid Dreaming
- Before you go to bed, make sure your dream journal and pen are within arm’s reach.
- Surround yourself with a bubble of white light for protection.
- Lie still for a few minutes and formulate what you would like to see or do during your dreams. See this as vivid as you can.
- Close your eyes. You are going imagine yourself walking down a path towards your Dream Portal & Workspace. Construct this path from any material you want. The purpose of this path is to leave behind your waking life and to enter your dreaming life.
- The length of the path depends on how your waking day went. If it was stressful, the path should be long (maybe taking 10 – 15 min to walk), if it was a mild day then make it a short path of maybe 5 min.
- As you walk along, think about what you want to do in your dreams.
- Do not be surprised if along the way you meet up with your guides and/or angels. They always like to be on the sidelines.
- Go to your Dream Portal & Workspace.
- On the workspace, mentally place any objects that deal directly with the place or person you want to visit. If it is Paris France, imagine yourself playing a small Eiffel Tower on the workspace. If it is a person, maybe place a picture of that person. When finished placing items on the workspace, the Dream Portal will activate.
- Enter the Dream Portal and into the Dreamscape. By the time you step through the portal, you should be sound asleep.
- When you are in the dream – give yourself the reality check. You can remind yourself to do this by placing it in the “what you want to do while dreaming” as you are walking down the path.
- When you wake up, immediately write in your journal.
Lucid dreaming is not as difficult as people make it out to be. All it needs is practice and it will work. Everyone can do this – everyone.
Lucid dreaming will enable you to control the dream sex instead of it just happening to you.
But Don’t Take My Word For It…
- Construct your Dream Portal & Workstation.
- Decide on your reality check.
- Buy a dream journal & pen. Put them both next to your bed. Use them!
- Take a trip to the Dreamscape via a Lucid Dream.
- Practice. Practice. Practice. (seriously – practice)
- Concentrate recalling your dreams throughout the day. Write down any new information that arrives as you recall.